Tuesday

Libertarian Creed


Because I trust ... I feel free to be honest,

Because I am honest ... I feel free to be tolerant and gentle,

Because I am gentle ... I feel free to be joyous,

Because I am joyous ... I feel free to be unguarded,

Because I am unguarded ... I feel free to be generous,

Because I am generous ... I feel free to be patient,

Because I am patient ... I feel free to have faith,

Because I have faith ... I feel free to be open-minded,

Because I am open-minded ... I need not dictate to others,


And dictatorship cannot affect me ... because I am free.




The device which even more deeply prepares freedom lovers for success, A Course in Miracles , talks about our ultimate need to free ourselves from every kind of slavery:

You have been told to bring the darkness to the light, and guilt to holiness. And you have also been told that error must be corrected at its source. Therefore, it is the tiny part of your self, the little thought that seems split off and separate, that the Holy Spirit needs. The rest is fully in God's keeping, and needs no guide. But this wild and delusional thought needs help, because, in its delusions, it thinks it is the Son of God, whole and omnipotent, sole ruler of the kingdom it set apart to tyrannize by madness into obedience and slavery.




Also available free of charge online:
Course in Relationship Miracles



To understand the evil psychology of modern "liberal progressives," read Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged"





"God's laws will keep your minds at peace, because peace IS His Will, and His laws are established to uphold it. His are the laws of freedom, but yours are the laws of bondage. Since freedom and bondage are irreconcilable, their laws CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD TOGETHER. The laws of God work only for your good, and there ARE no other laws beside His. Everything else is merely lawLESS, and therefore chaotic." -Jesus Christ in A Course in Miracles


No comments: